What is a Feature Request?
A Feature Request is any suggestion for an enhancement of our App and Web Portal. We always like to hear from our users and use their feedback as a way to build together a better offering. Feature Requests should not be used to report bugs or ask questions about how to use WeeCare.
How to submit a Feature Request?
Go to the Submit a Ticket section of our support portal:
- Fill in all the required fields and make sure to select "Feature Request" on the Ticket Type field.
- Clearly explain your request and the reasoning behind it, feel free to add as many supportive materials as needed such as videos or screenshots.
Important Things to Know About Our Feature Request Proces
- Requests that have broad applicability, solve multiple use cases, and are strategic to the company are given higher priority.
- Requests with available workarounds or visual & styling improvements will have lower priority.
- Feature Requests are not a contractual obligation for WeeCare to develop the suggestion or to develop the request as submitted.
- All feature requests submitted will become the property of WeeCare. WeeCare may use this information for any business purposes, without restriction, including for product support and development.
- Not all requests will be implemented and we receive a massive number of Feature Requests, many of which are either unintelligible or invalid. We are not able to reply or follow up with all of your requests.